/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Flag Counter
Kgb2d is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Apply to be a Admin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SaZ] eL7
[SaZ] eL7

Messages Total Messages Total : 2
Likes Received Likes Received : 3
Reg. Date Reg. Date : 2014-07-04

Apply to be a Admin. Empty
#1PostSubject: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty4/7/2014, 21:29

I ask to make me the administrator on this server for the following reasons: 1) On the server anti-speedhack isn't necessary and comes cheaters much! 2) On the server constantly there is free vote any school students without usgn open 2 games at the same time and kick just like that players.3) On the server you shouldn't allowing destroy the limiter no more than 5 constructions of the team, on the server I play often and very often my base is destroyed by my command player and it enrages me. At me is again to be admin on many servers and now I too am admin on 3 servers.

my nick:[SaZ] eL7
my usgn:99929
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

#2PostSubject: Re: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty4/7/2014, 22:13

You must be joking...Answer is  Apply to be a Admin. 1265764372 .
Back to top Go down
Coyete
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Coyete

Messages Total Messages Total : 441
Likes Received Likes Received : 1
Reg. Date Reg. Date : 2013-02-08
In Game Nickname In Game Nickname : .::Kgb2d::.coyete

#3PostSubject: Re: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty5/7/2014, 01:06

Are you kidding us? Is it joke or are you serious. Sorry for my rudeness but next time read rules.

Auto rejected
Back to top Go down
[SaZ] eL7
[SaZ] eL7

Messages Total Messages Total : 2
Reg. Date Reg. Date : 2014-07-04

#4PostSubject: Re: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty5/7/2014, 10:19

I won't read your rules. Because if all the same that on the kids server do to you that want and none of your administrators don't watch for it the server that fuck you! Means you the same Kids which started the good server but nobody watches it.
Back to top Go down
J.Hopeless
Improved Member
Improved Member
J.Hopeless

Messages Total Messages Total : 179
Reg. Date Reg. Date : 2013-07-11
In Game Nickname In Game Nickname : Doctor

#5PostSubject: Re: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty5/7/2014, 23:23

[SaZ] eL7 wrote:
I won't read your rules. Because if all the same that on the kids server do to you that want and none of your administrators don't watch for it the server that fuck you! Means you the same Kids which started the good server but nobody watches it.

Well, calm dowm dude not need to be rude >:c
Back to top Go down
Tuborg
Tuborg

Messages Total Messages Total : 39
Reg. Date Reg. Date : 2014-02-16
In Game Nickname In Game Nickname : TuBorg

#6PostSubject: Re: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty7/7/2014, 00:32

I really must be kidding.
Back to top Go down
BcY
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM
BcY

Messages Total Messages Total : 785
Likes Received Likes Received : 27
Reg. Date Reg. Date : 2010-04-16
In Game Nickname In Game Nickname : BcY

#7PostSubject: Re: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty7/7/2014, 10:07

[SaZ] eL7 wrote:

Man,calm down and as you see the applications are locked.And if you dont read the rules and follow the true steps;how you expected that i make you admin?

locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kgb2d.com
Sponsored content

#8PostSubject: Re: Apply to be a Admin.   Apply to be a Admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply to be a Admin.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1